Okay, so this is the first time I publish a recipe, ever! I’m sorry if everything is so approximative. To do this heathly yummy vegetarian lasagna (in, like, twenty minutes), you’ll need :
For 2 servings
For the sauce :
- 3 italian tomatoes (it’s even better with cherry tomatoes, a cup or so, but I didn’t have them on hand this time)
- 8 dried tomatoes (it can be more or less, to taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handfull fresh basil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 tbsp agave nectar of other sweetener
- salt and pepper, if you want to
- And well, to be honest, every other spice that may makes you happy
For the cheese :
- Low fat cottage cheese
- OR, for a vegan option, one of those yummy Tofu Ricotta from a recipe available online, like THIS.
For the lasagna itself :
- 3 small zucchinis (or 2 big ones), sliced really thin on the long side with a mandoline slicer (it could event be thinner than on the picture)
- Some hemp seed
- Great olive oil (optionnal)
First, put all the sauce ingredients in a blender (I use a Vitamix… so effective!).
**Prepare the Ricotta Vegan Cheese if you choose the Vegan option (I wanted it to be super fast this time, so I took regular cottage cheese)**
Then, put the lasagna together : In a regular bread pan (or any small pyrex) put one layer of sauce, then zucchinis (each layer of zucchinis may have two or three slices of thickness, depending on the amount you got), cheese, sauce, zucchinis, cheese, sauce and so on till the top, where you only put sauce (no cheese) and spread hemp seed. That’s it! No cooking!
Slice the lasagna in two parts (yeah, it’s a little hard to manipulate…) and put it in some plates.Once in the plates, put a drizzle of a good quality olive oil on top of this marvellous lasagna.
You can serve this alone or with a salad for a light dinner, or any grain you may like.